Crystal Deodorant has received Clean Label Project Purity Award for all its products.
- LA MOIT introduces three antibacterial body perfumes
- Dolly Parton forms fragrance partnership with Edge Beauty
- Two entrepreneurs partner to launch new beauty essentials
- Neptune Wellness Solutions signs collaboration agreement with International Flavors and Fragrances
- Crystal Deodorant receives Clean Label Project Purity Award
LA MOIT introduces three antibacterial body perfumes
Wellness brand, LA MOIT, has announced the launch of an antibacterial body perfume (EDT) with three original scents.
Dolly Parton forms fragrance partnership with Edge Beauty
Dolly Parton, an American singer, multi-instrumentalist and businesswoman, and Edge Beauty, a beauty industry supergroup, have signed a long-term license agreement for the creation, development and distribution of Dolly Parton’s signature fragrance.
Formula 1 and Designer Parfums launch five new luxury fragrances
Formula 1 championship has launched a collection of five new exclusive luxury fragrances, dubbed F1 Fragrances Engineered Collection.
Mary Kay names Wendy Wang as CCO for Asia Pacific region
Cosmetics company Mary Kay has appointed Wendy Wang as its chief commercial officer (CCO) for the Asia Pacific region at the firm’s global headquarters in Texas, the US.
Two entrepreneurs partner to launch new beauty essentials
Entrepreneurs of Sue Phillips House of Fragrance and The Sexiest Beauty have partnered to launch two new beauty essentials.
Estée Lauder Companies announces leadership updates
US-based beauty products manafacturer Estée Lauder Companies has announced leadership updates.