Crystal Deodorant has received Clean Label Project Purity Award for all its products.
- Two entrepreneurs partner to launch new beauty essentials
- Neptune Wellness Solutions signs collaboration agreement with International Flavors and Fragrances
- Crystal Deodorant receives Clean Label Project Purity Award
- Crystal Deodorant signs on actress Alicia Silverstone as brand ambassador
- Luxe partners Cosmopolitan to launch new fragrance collection
Mary Kay names Wendy Wang as CCO for Asia Pacific region
Cosmetics company Mary Kay has appointed Wendy Wang as its chief commercial officer (CCO) for the Asia Pacific region at the firm’s global headquarters in Texas, the US.
Two entrepreneurs partner to launch new beauty essentials
Entrepreneurs of Sue Phillips House of Fragrance and The Sexiest Beauty have partnered to launch two new beauty essentials.
Estée Lauder Companies announces leadership updates
US-based beauty products manafacturer Estée Lauder Companies has announced leadership updates.
North Coast Organics debuts Grateful Dead organic deodorant line
US Department of Agriculture (USDA)-certified organic body care company North Coast Organics has partnered with US rock band Grateful Dead.
Cosmetics company Maison de Senteurs produces disinfectant gel
Tunisian cosmetics producer Maison de Senteurs is producing disinfectant gel in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, with support from the EBRD and European Union (EU).
GRETE Fashion Brands to debut new fragrances for men and women in July
GRETE Fashion Brands, luxury fashion house of film actor Grėtė Raudytė, is set to debut new fragrances for men and women as Summer 2020 products this July.